« Home | Review: Final Fantasy IV » | Life ≥ Σ[Π[Choices]] » | Canucks Eliminated, I guess. » | Are You Stupider than Jeff Foxworthy? » | Canucks Advance » | Turco Falls Asleep, Canucks Win Game 1 » | Wesley's 2007 NHL Playoff Pool » | My Favourite Christmas Present » | Clinch » | Ladies and Gentlemen, Your 2005-06 Vancouver Canucks! »

FAQ / Yes

Believe me when I type that there are things going on behind the scenes here at Farewell, Free Will. FWFW's collection of readers recently held a vote (by secret ballot) and it has been passed by a majority vote (2-1-and I won't say whether I was the "1") that this blog is to greatly increase output to attract new members (and here you are now). So in the wake of this decision, and in lieu of the customary press conference, I will now answer just a few of the questions that the readers' committee has put forward to me over the summer months. The questions were selected to fit answers I wanted to share in order to make this post as educational as possible. If there's one thing I care about, it's your being in the know.

Are you still alive?

Yes, I am still alive.

Are you still making a ridiculously massive project out of some silly video games?

Yes, I am still working my way through all eleven (11) official Final Fantasy titles as recognized by Farewell, Free Will (i.e., no XI).

Shouldn't you be done more than just four games by now?

Yes, the Final Fantasy Marathon is going very slowly.

Are you going to start blogging again?

Yes, I am still going to be maintaining your favourite blog. (Oh, you thought this was my only one?)

Are you going to make another albums list for 2007? / Do you still listen to music?

Yes, I am still listening to music. (I obviously dropped the monthly top-ten idea.)

Can the human race ever conceivably improve upon the crop of good music released in 2006 within the next million years?

Yes, the top albums of 2007 are going to be even better than those of 2006.

Are you staying in school?

Yes, I am completing my four-year Bachelor of Science degree with a major in mathematics.

Are you ever going to make any songs?

Yes, I am still working on a "secret" musical project.

Are you really that much of a loser?

Yes, I am still in love with spreadsheets.

Do you still like the Cansucks even though Luongo let in a bad goal lolz?

Yes, I am struggling through the NHL's off-season.

Can you write something about your personal life?

Yes, I am typing this on my new laptop and this will have been my first wirelessly-published post.

Are you going to keep writing about that dumb sport than which even football is more exciting?

Yes, I am still considering beginning a hockey site/blog with collaborators.

I missed my opportunity to prove that I'm smarter than you. Are you ever going to do another hockey pool?

Yes, I will be organizing a hockey draft for the 2007-08 regular season, and

Yes, I will provide detailed information when the time draws near.

Do more blogs!!!......?

Yes, I will do more blogs!!! (Many more, in fact, in rapid succession.)

Do you believe in God?

Yes, for Farewell, Free Will has been resurrected. Praise the Lord!

Do you think you're funny?

No, why would I?

Labels: