« Home | Canucks Post-Game Report Template » | Problogue: The Fall of Man (Into the Blogosphere) »

Final Fantasy Marathon

Now that my first 130 hours of Final Fantasy XII have come to an end, I have decided, before officially reviewing the game, to revisit all of the other games in the series. I do realize that it will span several months, but my first-ever Final Fantasy Marathon is already underway. I will thoroughly play every game from Final Fantasy to Final Fantasy X, and then XII again, posting complete reviews along the way. The totality of what this will accomplish is beyond comprehension, but what is known for certain is that official ratings and rankings of these games by yours truly are long overdue. I hope that you are as excited as I. Stay tuned.

Labels:

Hey Wes,

I have never actually played Final Fantasy so I cannot comment on the game...if you ever start playing Zelda then we can have many lengthy conversations...good luck with the rest of your Final Fantasy quest...see you soon :)

holy crow. That sounds like the best month ever!!
I haven't beat FFXII yet. I just haven't had the time.

I think my favorite FF games are 6, 7, 8, 10, and I don't know 12's alright. I liked 4 and 5 but I didn't finish either of them. I have the original on NES and I haven't finished it either.

Actually, you may find me playing through the Ocarina of Time sometime in the not-too-distant future. A lot of talk about its being one of the best games ever made has come up again with the release of Twilight Princess. I didn't take the transition to 3D gaming as well as most, and I've never thought that OoT could hold a candle to A Link to the Past. I'm open to change, though.

Post a Comment