« Home | Are You Stupider than Jeff Foxworthy? » | Canucks Advance » | Turco Falls Asleep, Canucks Win Game 1 » | Wesley's 2007 NHL Playoff Pool » | My Favourite Christmas Present » | Clinch » | Ladies and Gentlemen, Your 2005-06 Vancouver Canucks! » | Review: Final Fantasy III » | "Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader?" Is for People... » | Review: Final Fantasy II »

Canucks Eliminated, I guess.

Oh yeah, the Canucks lost sometime a couple of weeks back.

It suffices to say that I have never predicted such precise details of a series and its games with such accuracy in my life. That the team proved right each of my negative prophecies (to within a minute's accuracy) perhaps hurt more than anything else.

Anyway.

Vancouver 2010... Olympics and Stanley Cup. You read it here first.

Labels:

Do more blogs!!!

Thanks! I needed that.

Post a Comment