« Home | Turco Falls Asleep, Canucks Win Game 1 » | Wesley's 2007 NHL Playoff Pool » | My Favourite Christmas Present » | Clinch » | Ladies and Gentlemen, Your 2005-06 Vancouver Canucks! » | Review: Final Fantasy III » | "Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader?" Is for People... » | Review: Final Fantasy II » | Review: Final Fantasy » | The Top 10 Albums of January 2007 »

Canucks Advance







Mr. Game Seven, Trevor Linden








Up next:


Labels:

What brilliant photojournalism. Brings a tear to my eye

am I the only one that spotted a Winnipeg Jets jersey in the background of one of those pictures?

I noticed that too!
I was considering circling it in red, but I didn't want to detract from the glorious spectacle of celebration. I guess my dad isn't the only one still cheering for the Jets.

Post a Comment